Alandalus at Jumeirah Golf Estates – Dubai
Alandalus is a Mediterranean-inspired collection of affordable luxury apartments and townhouses located in Jumeirah Golf Estates. It spans across 10 hectares, out of which 6 hectares account for the development’s lush landscaping and stunning views, and the remaining 4 hectares for buildings – creating a truly unique world of vibrant greenery, with 5 Andalusian heritage sites inspiring its design.
The homes feature large outdoor terraces, trellises, roof towers and modern interiors, with their unique identity offering a visual sense of exclusivity, while the development reflects the serenity and calm of its natural surroundings with rolling landscaped gardens, flora and fauna. The architecture and the Mediterranean design of the residences adds to the ambience of the green surroundings.
Part of Phase A of Jumeirah Golf Estates 1,119 hectare development, Alandalus was launched in May 2015 in answer to Dubai’s growing demand for affordable housing. Alandalus bridges luxury living with affordable prices, with construction now surpassed 20% completion and an anticipated completion in 2018 for Tower A and Tower B. Tower C was launched in May 2017 with an anticipated completion date in Q3 2019.
Boasting a retail space and plans for a hotel development in addition to Jumeirah Golf Estates’ second Clubhouse, the community is home to 715 one, two, three and four bedroom apartments boasting a modern lifestyle complete with large indoor-outdoor living spaces, as well as 95 townhouses, which surround an urban piazza traditional of Andalusian villages.
Alandalus has the romantic, leisurely feeling of a beautiful hill town. With stunning golf course views, extraordinary foliage and 5 lakes flowing through, this splendid integration of Andalusian architecture and landscape design makes Alandalus a truly unique residential and retail destination in Dubai. All residential apartment units have large covered terraces, which allow for an indoor-outdoor lifestyle and bring the green of the golf course very close to residents.
With 715 spacious apartments and a 131,000square feet Clubhouse, Alandalus brings nature, community, golf, and the perfect location together. The community living here enjoy wellness and fitness facilities, entertainment and dining choices.
Alandalus spans across 10 hectares, out of which 6 hectares account for the development’s lush landscaping and stunning views, and the remaining 4 hectares for buildings – creating a truly unique world of vibrant greenery, with 5 heritage sites inspiring its design.
- The Mosque: A masterpiece raised from the ground up with columns of jasper, onyx, marble and granite, the Great Mosque of Cordoba is considered one of the most accomplished monuments of Moorish architecture – and will inspire the design of Alandalus mosque.
- Alhambra: Moorish poets described it as ‘a pearl set in emeralds’. A grand, sprawling hilltop fortress complex encompassing royal palaces with water channels, Alandalus will boast long pools framed by flowerbeds, colonnades and pavilions.
- Andalusia: The name ‘Alandalus’ originated during the Moorish rule, between the 8th and 15th century, when Muslim culture had a strong influence on architecture with landmarks such Seville’s Alcazar Castle.
- Generalife’s Gardens: Built during the reign of Muhammad the third, the Jardin de la Sultana served as a summer palace for the Emirate of Granada’s Nasrid Emirs.
- Costa del Sol: Famous for connecting Spanish enclaves by sea, this heritage site within Alandalus will reflect the white and blue colours of the transit point during the Arab age.
1, 2, 3, 4 Bedroom Apartments
1 Bedroom from AED 743,000
2 Bedroom from AED 1,234,000
3 Bedroom from AED 1,625,000
4 Bedroom from AED 2,577,000
|Payment Plan – Option 1|