Marina Vista, Emaar Beachfront
Marina Vista occupies the most prestigious location, Emaar Beachfront. It’s one of the first residences at the entry point to the island and nearest to Dubai Marina. Visit the marina by foot, car or yacht, or slip into a city adventure via Sheikh Zayed Road, which is just an interchange and two traffic lights away. Or simply spend a day on the delicate white beach lapped by the azure blue sea. At Marina Vista, live a seafront dream right from your door. Each apartment shares a visual connection to the water. Every detail embodies easygoing elegance, perfectly complementing the beachfront setting.
Choose between one, two, three and four bedroom beachfront apartments with balconies and uninterrupted views of Dubai Marina and the Arabian Gulf. Live life inspired.
Lose yourself in the beauty of a private gated island. Take your pick between 27 glistening towers rising above the azure blue waters of the Arabian Gulf, each one more stunning than the next.
Wake up to soothing sounds of waves; sail into the open horizon; or take a relaxing dip in the open sea. At Emaar Beachfront, your every day is a beach day.
- Spectacular views toward the Dubai Harbour, Palm, Sea, and Marina Skyline
- Private beach access, and next to Dubai Harbour Marina – the largest in the Middle East
- Luxury interior finishing and high-end design, floor to ceiling windows, spacious balconies
- Marina-facing Infinity Pool, wide array of lifestyle amenities: retail, entertainment, fine restaurants and cafes on the Boulevard, jogging and cycling tracks
- Excellent multi-modal transport connectivity, with nearby monorail, tram, metro and RTA boat station, and short drive to Sheikh Zayed Road
- 1.5km of private beach, 500m of Marina, 200m Water Edge
The units in Marina Vista will have the following configurations (Average sizes) :
- 1 Bed: 70 sq. m.
- 2 Bed: 106 sq. m.
- 3 Bed: 163 sq. m.
- 4 Bed: 208 sq. m.
Prices Starting From AED 1,200,888
Pay 40% during construction. 60% on handover. Completion is scheduled for December 2021.